1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Title says it all

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What are we smoking? ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ha ha funny 1

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    seriously

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's a smoking deal on those?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't know but I will know it if I hear it. Seems like everytime a few members I know are looking for something they end up getting a unbelievable deal from a member.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It seems like whenever I give somebody a good deal I wind up seeing the pair in the exchange. :(

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn that sucks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

You wont see the smoking deal you gave me in the exchange!!!! At least not on its own, I would ONLY let it go to trade up for a medusa, c-six etc. I would never sell. Thanks again I will be posting something pretty amazing soon, that involves the penny and haha no it wont be in the exchange!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    While it is everyone's prerogative to "do what they will" with their newly acquired piece, it kinda rubs one (me) adversely I have to admit. Getting a nice pair at a GREAT price (good deal) is part of the pleasure of collecting. I will never understand the purpose of flipping a much desired collector's item, especially within the forum.

David

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.