1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Going to get a few items and may be picking up 3 cases to keep as trade items. I will sell one right away to help recoup some my expenses for the trip. Double wide. 475.00. I can meet within 50 miles of Baltimore and maybe as far as Lancaster and York Pa. If you live out that way and don't want to meet me at my home in Baltimore then I would need to try to sync up a meet with you sometime on my way back.
    Case is in good condition, nothing broke, locks have no keys but are present, shelves are there, doors open and close freely not sure if it has lighting or if lights are present if they are working

Would need a small deposit from Pay Pal in advance to show your committed

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. lawman0210

Oh and please bring some moving blankets. I will have them wrapped with moving blankets and then shrink wrapped. I will cut it off to show it to you and will reshrink wrap it for you if you bring blankets. I will still wrap it without blankets just to keep everything closed and together

3. lawman0210

Anyone? Possible sunday meet

4. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Hey would you consider a trade for a single wide and maybe some glasses or something? I am actually in baltimore. Not as we speak, I am in Nj but live in Baltimore

5. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Also, very excited to find another baltimore collector

6. lawman0210

Not at this time. I'm going to be in time out if I dont recover some of the cost of this purchase.

7. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

hey lawman - missed this originally, sorry! You still have a doublewide available?

8. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Man... I was out of the country!

I live about 30mi from Lancaster/York....

I'm interested if they're available too!