1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi

I've been lucky enough to get hold of 1 pair of Oki-Ni Frogskins, but unfortunately I need to move them on to fund other purchases.

I'm located in the Uk, will happily ship internationally to a confirmed paypal address using an insured signed for service for your peace of mind.

I have photos available, PM me with your email so that I can get them over to you.

If you are interested please PM with your offer.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    hope you got a good deal for that!
    i got my Eyeshades straight from Oki-Ni :D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those eyeshades look awesome, would take some confidence to wear them though imo

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    yes the Eyeshades are pretty old school! and i think i will never wear them....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump! Considering sensible offers

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i would wait until x-mas.....
    than all the really cool sweeties pup up on ebay!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    Im not sure these are going to be a big collectors item. Like the Nitraid and 1st Beams.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tend to agree, they don't have the Oakley x American sports connection that appeals to collectors. A UK webstore probably doesn't have the same appeal. especially to US collectors.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    hmmm
    i would wait and see at the end of the year...
    and that´s not so far away!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depends on what you mean by big collectors items. I've sold 2 pairs and both pairs went for a relatively large amount of money considering what people are paying for other Limited Frogskins which are less exclusive.