• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Glory/Union Jack Frogskins

Just got a pair of Old glory Frogskins and a pair of Union Jack Frogskins to add to my wardrobe

They look great, but I want to be sure that I did not pick up a knock off for what i paid. Is there a way to tell if they are legit or not for these specific editions? From what I can tell they are pretty real, the way they feel on the face and to the touch.

Also, I noticed that the lens in the old glory is different than the lens in the union jack (from the pairs i have). The old glory lens is supposed to be Red iridium right? I took them out and they look more purplish where as the union jacks seem closer to the red iridiums that i am familiar with

any input is appreciated. I am glad i found this site!

edit: pics

union jack
image.jpeg

old glory
photo.jpg

I saw a pic of these shades with Blue iridium lenses and they look sick

I just got my pair of union jack frogs! maybe i should get the old glory one too, just to pair them up...

Hey everyone, So glad I found this site! I'm looking at a pair of Union Jacks and I'm wondering what a fair price is for them. I would like to make the seller an offer but I don't want to offend them lol. Also, my main goal is to get a pair of the camo green Grenade Frogskins… any ideas? Thanks!

Back