• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old School Cool.........

It's not a real Oakley case. A collector custom fabricated those several years ago. Seen them passed around from time to time. Still a nice case.

Its a nice case either way but... here are a few examples.

This is the 28" X-Metal countertop. Not the embossed logo and dempled top and bottom plate

10090667_1.jpg?v=8CD77AD72AF0BF0

This is an RX tower, note the embossed top and the black one doesnt have enough rivet dimples. http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=68&table_name=nobuy

I emailed the person I got it from and this is what he said verbatim he has no reason to lie ,NP. The case came from a large sporting good store's corporate offices. Vendors such as Oakley would send the buyers samples and displays, and every few months when they would start to run out of space the company would auction all of it off to the employees to raise money for charity. I've had it for almost 7-8 years now I guess. It was never in a store just a back office, and that's were I got it from. Hope that helps.

Latest Posts

Back