• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old School Cool.........

The paragraph is what he emailed me back I emailed him after the fact after I already had it and asked about the story behind it.

Yeah he worked at the Sports Authority warehouse. That Ebay listing is EXACTLY like mine but mine was way cheaper and looks like mine is in alot bette shape.

What are members using when they have a countertop display. Would love to find something like what is at the stores that locks an has storage. and is black to match my countertop.

Your not going to find anything to match that one. They make a black pedestal stand but it is a different finish and matches the 3.0 series towers.

Last edited:
No, it really is a custom case. Some of us long time fans remember it being put out there back in the day by a fellow collector and joking about how badly the fabricator screwed up the ellipse logo. The logo's not something Oakley would screw up. Not to mention the cheap sticker rather than something more permanent like being engraved. The reality is someone selling something can claim anything the want. They can claim it was made only for high profile store or for executives or whatever. It's always harder to prove that. But even if we didn't know the true background of it being a fake, it is pretty easy to see if it's not the real deal. Either way, I'll leave it at that and all can judge with their own logic.

Latest Posts

Back