1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jameszombie

Jameszombie Oakley Beginner

Just showing off. I thank god I had Oakley overseas. I used to slingshot tootsie rolls at kids from my turret. Whenever they saw the skull they would raise their hands to their mouths and it did not matter if you hit them in the head or body, they would always yell thank you missa. Much different than the responses you get from kids stateside. Hardly even grateful. Old school pics. - PICT0109_3.jpg Old school pics. - l_466ccfffdef20bdb0f7424681516f8d3.jpg Old school pics. - PICT0147.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Great "shots". ;)

3. Jameszombie

LOL. Thank you FMJ.

4. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Awesome story and pics bro. Thanks for your service to our country.

discostu likes this.
  5. Jon the Don

Jon the Don Oakley Beginner

Nice pics, boss.

6. Jameszombie

I appreciate you guys taking time to read my rantings. I like sharing this story. I think it was an attempt to shed light in dark times. One of the hardest things you can face overseas is the language and cultural barriers. Communicating with people through gestures and sloppy translation can result in horrible tragedies. Finding a common ground, especially with war torn youth, is rewarding in more ways than you can imagine. Showing them positive and laughable attention can diffuse what they have been taught. There is no hero or villain in that world. It is all just miscommunication. Denying an assumption of enemy can change their lives for the better. That and shooting kids with candy through a slingshot is F^&^%^$ funny.

shofzr and supersharp like this.