• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old School Tens (not the current Ten) '98-'01

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Who has info on these? Any rare or special pieces that command some big bucks, or are they run of the mill in any way? Are lenses floating around somewhere?

I love the style of these with the dimpled stems and sleek lines (similar to Fives 1/2, etc), hopefully they fit similar to current Ten since the modern version fits me great.

A pair of 10W40 just came up on ebay but it looks like they were pulled. They had VR28 lenses and the seller wanted $160. To me that seems high but I don't know what kind of demand this frame brings. I haven't hardly seen any of them compared to other frames of that generation.

And lastly, anyone have a black frame with grey polarized set to sell? :laugh:

I have a couple of the old Tens, the FMJ and Black Gold pairs. I agree that they don't come up often, but I don't feel they are very highly sought after. I wouldn't imagine market prices to be too crazy. The style just never reached a grail status for collectors, or hasn't triggered much remorse for never picking up a pair. I would say there are a fair number of styles that fall into this 'meh, it's ok' status.

Latest Posts

Back