1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Skullman91

Skullman91 Oakley Beginner

I got a pair of the old square wire 2.0's. They came with polarized lenses. The lenses were perfect when I first got them. I've had the 2.0's since they first came out so they are not new to me. The lenses on the inside look like the film is coming off or something. I want to get replacement lenses. I tried one company and they don't fit. They tried twice and both wouldn't fit. What company can I order lenses through so I'm not sending them
    Back when I buy them. Any help would be appreciated.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

Is the screw that released the lenses under the hinge or under the nose pieces ?

4. Skullman91

It's on top of the hinge

5. Skullman91

No wait there is no screw to release the lenses. The lenses pop out. Actually Nevermind. Sorry long day at work. It is under the hinge

6. Skullman91

Everything online shows to just pop out the lense. These were brand new when I got them last November.

7. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

Were the replacement lenses that you bought slightly too big making the orbital bulge when forced in ?

Skullman91 likes this.
  8. Skullman91

No. There was a tiny space in between the lense and the frame on near the nose piece. It seems like no one has replacement lenses for the spring hinge 2.0's