• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Older Oakley ID Needed Please

Rooster286

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I have the following glasses that I believe were purchased from Finish Line (~circa 2001) with an "exclusive" lens color for the model (exclusive to FinishLine anyway at the time). I have no idea what these glasses are, and help identifying them and possibly getting a value would be appreciated. Found them in some of my wife's old college boxes from that timeframe. Thanks in advance! I checked the o-review link in the "read this first" thread but it's returning a 404 server error.

8oVrk41.jpg

rIiadbI.jpg

tgHGaqz.jpg

They aren't very common. However that doesn't make them super valuable. Condition, box, and how much someone really wants them will determine what they're worth.

Looks like the same model I saw at the mall in Vegas when I lived there. they were square wires, no spring, with polished frames. I was told that Oakley owned the booth and it was one of their one-offs. Look nice, I wish I would have bought them then. I do need some square wire 2.0 arms though. ANYONE!?

Latest Posts

Back