• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Older Oil Rig Replacement Lenses?

Eyebedam

Oakley Beginner
I got some old school oil rigs, white ones with some black graffiti type designs on them... This was before the interchangeable icons.. I'm wanting to get some new lenses for them.. Do just the regular replacement lenses work for these?

I got some old school oil rigs, white ones with some black graffiti type designs on them... This was before the interchangeable icons.. I'm wanting to get some new lenses for them.. Do just the regular replacement lenses work for these?

Hey bud, yes the lenses are the same between the two. :)

That is awesome news...
Thanks so much. I think I'm gonna get them the carbon look from dipping them,
New lenses & I'll basically have a new set.. I can actually start enjoying them again

Oil rigs icons aren't "interchangable". I think you're thinking of the batwolf. As previously stated though, lenses are the same for both gens.

I'm def thinking of Oil Rigs... Mine are the first gen Lil Johns, I just assumed with the newer design the newer model was interchangeable. However now I do know they are not... Honestly I think it makes me like my older 1s better now...

The lil johns or T-pains? I wish I never gave my T-pains to my room mate. :( It took a while for the raised icons to grow on me but I'm like you, I prefer the first gens.

Latest Posts

Back