1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Eyebedam

Eyebedam Oakley Beginner

I got some old school oil rigs, white ones with some black graffiti type designs on them... This was before the interchangeable icons.. I'm wanting to get some new lenses for them.. Do just the regular replacement lenses work for these?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nikkonx

Nikkonx Oakley Beginner

Hey bud, yes the lenses are the same between the two. :)

3. Eyebedam

Eyebedam Oakley Beginner

That is awesome news...
    Thanks so much. I think I'm gonna get them the carbon look from dipping them,
    New lenses & I'll basically have a new set.. I can actually start enjoying them again

4. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Oil rigs icons aren't "interchangable". I think you're thinking of the batwolf. As previously stated though, lenses are the same for both gens.

5. Eyebedam

Eyebedam Oakley Beginner

I'm def thinking of Oil Rigs... Mine are the first gen Lil Johns, I just assumed with the newer design the newer model was interchangeable. However now I do know they are not... Honestly I think it makes me like my older 1s better now...

6. Nikkonx

Nikkonx Oakley Beginner

The lil johns or T-pains? I wish I never gave my T-pains to my room mate. :( It took a while for the raised icons to grow on me but I'm like you, I prefer the first gens.

7. Eyebedam

Eyebedam Oakley Beginner

T-Pains lol... My bad... It's been so long ago & I got drink in my cup..

Nikkonx likes this.