• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys i have the UK Frogs if anyone wants them hit me up over PM with your offers don't know what their worth only what i would like for them this is the only far way i know to help others out that can't get hold of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry didn't know i had to put a price....

Would like to get around the $500 mark but this is something we can talk about this will help cover my time to go to london and back i live about a 2 hour train ride away and shipping cost with insurance and tracking plus a bit of beer money for my time lol

Hope i don't like i'm trying to rip you guys off as i say the price is negotiable!!

I know you said you are open to offers and I'm not even buying but I feel a little ripped off. Thats a 100% profit.

wow that is pretty crazy, they just starting selling them and you're asking almost double!

Hold on first i don't Live in london so would have to go all the way down there to pick them up and i'm sure i could find something better to do with my day off then to go back down to london just to help someone out that i don't know from adam just for a pair of sunglasses like i said if you want to hit me up with an offer your more then welcome to i just said this is was the price i would like for my time.... London is a place i go in to once a year if that so please don't think i trying to rip anyone off when i just wanted a bit of beer money on top that would have keep me happy for my time....

This just goes back to when the Goldbrooks first came out they where going for top money and i would never see someone sell me something that was worth a lot more now then what they cost new just cuz they think I'm a ok guy that's never gonna happen now is it??

Im just here to offer my services seen as thou i can get down there and pick them up if you think i'm asking to much for my time ant effort then make me a offer on what would me a fair price!

You keep saying a bit of beer money...how much beer are you trying to get?

if you want 500 might as well put them on the bay..

Guys stay on topic. If you are not interested in them at the current price either send him a pm or move along.

Username Hidden said:
Guys stay on topic. If you are not interested in them at the current price either send him a pm or move along.
*thumbs up*

the seller has the right to ask for whatever price he deems appropriate, and the rest of us are entitled to our opinions. but for the sake of the seller's thread abt the sale of his item, pls refrain from commenting abt his pricing. thanks a lot guys!

Back