• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Frogskins

Well, this is a bummer -- email excerpt from my sister who sent me the Union Jacks from the UK via FedEx...

"Ran into some issues with your sunglasses. *They were turned back for lack of a drop ball test certificate. *It is a safety test that the US requires and even though these were manufactured in the US, they can't cross the border without one. *Also, they wouldnt allow new glasses to enter without a tax ID certificate. Roar."

Any bright ideas? She said she may try a different carrier. Not sure why FedEx went weirdo on these, but I'm hoping it can be resolved shortly.

I've bought several pairs on behalf of members on here, US included. Royal Mail shipped it fine.

Yep - Covent Garden got all 250 pairs of Union Jack Frogskins as an exclusive! :)

Myth Busted! The Market Street store in San Francisco got a handfull of Union Jacks this week. I don't know exactly how many, but it was under 10 pairs. I'm going up today to pick up mine. They also got a few more Old Glories in stock. Anyone intererested should call and check stock ASAP.

Myth Busted! The Market Street store in San Francisco got a handfull of Union Jacks this week. I don't know exactly how many, but it was under 10 pairs. I'm going up today to pick up mine. They also got a few more Old Glories in stock. Anyone intererested should call and check stock ASAP.

Nice heads-up for local people. Thanks.

I've got an update on the Market St. store stock. They are comletely out of Union Jacks. They got 5 pairs, and that's all they'll be getting. Supposedly, each of the US stores that got the ld Glories also got 5 pairs of Union Jack, and the rest are reserved for the UK store. As of last night, they did have at least one pair of Old Glory left.

Another update on Market Street...they currently have three pairs of Old Glory in stock. One is in the display case, and the other two are in sealed boxes (if it matters). This is for locals only, as they won't transfer these to other O stores (I asked).

Latest Posts

Back