• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Fuel Cell

the micro bag on those are stunning I would definitely like to have one of those.
Do you think dark bronze would work in the Gascan?
20150126_150100.jpg

When they came out they were 200 dollars because of the polarized. I know of a pair I wanted to buy but they didnt have box may still buy them if they still have them. I have the global gascan with no box but have never seen the Batwolf.

first ive heard of the batwolf too.
These pop up pretty often it seems. the gascan (I think) are a bit harder to come by

When they came out they were 200 dollars because of the polarized. I know of a pair I wanted to buy but they didnt have box may still buy them if they still have them. I have the global gascan with no box but have never seen the Batwolf.
first ive heard of the batwolf too.
These pop up pretty often it seems. the gascan (I think) are a bit harder to come by
Woops my bad. It was a guy trying to talk to batwolf about global gascan. So I guess FC and GS does make up the whole set, so congrats to me! (Now where is that pat myself on the back smiley at?):D

Latest Posts

Back