• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Gearbox All 3 Up For Grabs

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Olympic gearbox bronze silver and gold for sale on uk eBay thought you guys need to know good luck all.

Oh, wow. The seller has no feedback but the watches look legit. I've never seen them sold all in one place at the same time before...

Yeah, I messaged him. He is selling them for someone else. I was trying to see if he would combine all 3 for an offer and he said no.

Ye
Yeah, I messaged him. He is selling them for someone else. I was trying to see if he would combine all 3 for an offer and he said no.[/quote yes I tried that one love to have all three but don't want to win two and miss the next one then spend the next year looking for it lol.

Exactly! He declined the offer but then asked what I "would" have been willing to spend.

He is selling them on behalf of an associate, who that is he wouldnt say.
I also asked him for the background information on where they came from but he wouldnt disclose.
I too told him what Id offer but he said he would accept offers but his associate wouldnt

Back