• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Gearbox All 3 Up For Grabs

WHOA. Wait a minute. I'm gonna have to chime in here on this one. I am THE ONE who won them on the charity auction a year ago along with the 3 matching OTTs. I'm calling bullshit on that one.
Now if he says they are identical to them then ok but those aren't the auctioned items for charity.

WHOA. Wait a minute. I'm gonna have to chime in here on this one. I am THE ONE who won them on the charity auction a year ago along with the 3 matching OTTs. I'm calling bullshit on that one.
Now if he says they are identical to them then ok but those aren't the auctioned items for charity.
Now this is interesting.

maybe it is a different charity event he got it from. during the time of the olympics there would be many things sold for charity especially in the host country. It is not far fetched that it could be another event.

Hey guys, its me Exzackiy the seller of the watches, i just thought i would clear a few things up as i haven't been entirely honest, ill save you guys the sob story, but "my associate" doesn't exist, going to be honest, the were left for me in a will, i was told that they were bought in a charity auction, i have no idea which one, all i know is he was a very wealthy man, and had a very large watch collection, sorry i have no feedback, i know that must look dodgy, but i haven't been inclined to sell stuff on the net before, hope this clears stuff up - Zack also i dont really want to sell them in a set but if i feel the offer for all 3 is worth it, i may change my mind

Last edited:
Hey guys, its me Exzackiy the seller of the watches, i just thought i would clear a few things up as i haven't been entirely honest, ill save you guys the sob story, but "my associate" doesn't exist, going to be honest, the were left for me in a will, i was told that they were bought in a charity auction, i have no idea which one, all i know is he was a very wealthy man, and had a very large watch collection, sorry i have no feedback, i know that must look dodgy, but i haven't been inclined to sell stuff on the net before, hope this clears stuff up - Zack
Interesting. Well good luck with the sale.

Back