• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Green Fade Collection on Oakley SI

Flak 2.0 W/ Prizm Field $143
EVZero Path & Range W/ Prizm Field $143
Radar EV Path W/ Prizm Field $158
Frogskins W/ Daily Prizm Polar $135
Jawbreaker W/ Prizm Road $173

I ordered the radarlock from the regular oakley store last friday........they still have not shipped , still say in progress....and they are in stock, wonder what the hell is going on, no answer from customer service yet !

******* weird :(:errwhat::cry:

I have the Flak 2.0 coming.

I couldn't resist not ordering one of the Green Fades at the SI prices!

The Flak 2.0 is the best looking, in my opinion, and my other Flak's are extremely comfortable so it was a no-brainer for me as to which pair I needed to pick.

Unlike @Tomtucker, I have a tracking number for mine and it is slowly working it's way across the US.

Would have been quicker with a higher priced shipping option, but I'm a cheap ass and didn't want to pay more than $3.50. :confused:

Any word on your Green Fade yet @Tomtucker?

I received mine yesterday.

Took exactly four business days from order placement to receipt of goods through SI (using the cheapest shipping option!).
Still "in progress".......i also got the flak 2.0 rio, but that was from another store, an online bike store.........it´s that damn radarlock that is not shipping from oakley, order placed on july 15, and no word from customer service yet ! :mad:
and it says they are in stock , WTF.........hey, that rhymes :D
I noticed that many stores have the rio collection, but no one has the radarlock version !........hmm, what to make of this

The Green Fade collection is on SI, but after a week of availability, the Flak 2.0 has vanished. Sucks, as I had it in my cart and was ready to check out but it's now completely gone off the site. Maybe I'll have to wait for a F&F or something now.

The Green Fade collection is on SI, but after a week of availability, the Flak 2.0 has vanished. Sucks, as I had it in my cart and was ready to check out but it's now completely gone off the site. Maybe I'll have to wait for a F&F or something now.

I saw that as well.

I ordered mine very shortly after release as this was exactly what I was afraid of.

I've seen SI stuff go and come (typed that way on purpose ;)).

Keep an eye out - it may return.

Back