1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Streamline

Streamline Oakley Beginner

Has anyone in the states seen these? One store around me has it, but I havn't seen it anywhere else. Rumor has it that every olympic medalist received one, but the face of the watch was different depending on what medal they won. Same design but made of either gold silver or bronze.

Of these ones for sale, there were only 1000 made (stamped on the back of the watch) and they retail for around a grand.

Olympic Warrant - yhst-61328479525951_2091_47995662.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I heard the same thing, saw one for sale a while back but dont remember the asking price. I personally would grab it up if you can...

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

ONE for me please!!
    PM me if you have a price for that baby..... maybe we can arrange something :ugeek:

4. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

I haven't seen them, but I do know they did watches for the Beijing Olympics. I believe they used the Holeshot, same thing gold, silver and bronze. And yes they were given to every athlete who medaled in the Olympic Games.

5. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Warrant is hands down my favorite watch Oakley makes. This one only solidifies why its my favorite. So damn sexual... Even though Ill never own it..

:(

6. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

not bad looking at all

7. Streamline

Streamline Oakley Beginner

there were two stores around me that had it, for $1000. I last month there was only one left.

8. crazyboutOAKley

crazyboutOAKley Oakley Beginner

Wow idk which one i like more, infinite hero or the olympic one looks better

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

both are pretty sweet . . .
    the olympic warrant looks a bit more like a girls-watch!

10. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

That watch does exist and a friend of mine has it in fact and was pondering selling his. I have the Bejing games Gold Holeshot myself and it is a true gem. There were far less of the Bejing watches issued due to the fact they only went to medalists and not just a run made for the games as an event.

Olympic Warrant - _mg_3100b.jpg

Attached Files: