• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OMFG Some EBayers Deserve A Slap!

Frame is pretty ****ed- Oakley signs are worn, the left legs is super loose and won't stay up, right legs is super squeaky, box is crushed and missing the supreme croakie.

I don't think there's any way to salvage these :(

oh ok well then...f*ck that guy! You should get all your money back under mislabeled product...or something along those lines.

what a turd man

I just went through this on a pair of Scar. Pre-Owned. Described as worn a few times. Flawless. dark pics. I took a chance
frame had been chewed on by a dog (I think) missing an icon.
The guy wouldnt budge, offering $10 paypal refund on a $50 pair of glasses. I quit responding to the guy, Ebay emailed a UPS label for return ship.

thats ebay for you. Its like unprotected sex, it can be risky.

Here's an update:

Got a message back from her, yes it's a lady :)

She immediately refunded me my $200 and sent me a further $20 AUD to ship them back to her. She even apologised for me not being happy with the description.

Now here's the question, do I leave a positive, neutral or no review at all for this?

I just went through this on a pair of Scar. Pre-Owned. Described as worn a few times. Flawless. dark pics. I took a chance
frame had been chewed on by a dog (I think) missing an icon.
The guy wouldnt budge, offering $10 paypal refund on a $50 pair of glasses. I quit responding to the guy, Ebay emailed a UPS label for return ship.

thats ebay for you. Its like unprotected sex, it can be risky.

That sucks big time! I'm glad that almost always, I deal with forum members or collectors from the facebook pages!

Here's an update:

Got a message back from her, yes it's a lady :)

She immediately refunded me my $200 and sent me a further $20 AUD to ship them back to her. She even apologised for me not being happy with the description.

Now here's the question, do I leave a positive, neutral or no review at all for this?

i would say be honest. obviously the only good thing going for her is her communication which was quite surprising. But i would give negative feedback on the obvious stuff.

i would say be honest. obviously the only good thing going for her is her communication which was quite surprising. But i would give negative feedback on the obvious stuff.

I don't know, I mean a single negative can ruin your whole ebay image...

That's why I hesitate giving her bad feedback as I didn't walk away angry or anything, she handled it like a pro

:confused:

Latest Posts

Back