• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OMFG Some EBayers Deserve A Slap!

Doesn't deserve positive feedback, doesn't deserve negative either because she has refunded you. So, it's neutral or nothing.

She's actually shot herself in the foot. I know you're an honest guy Chris but for her to refund like that without even having the item back means some other not so stand up guy could keep the frames and the money.

Chris, just goes to show how her incompetence not to mention her dishonesty would p1ss you off. I'm glad to hear the refund was painless though.

As an update: I have sent the broken box and shoddy shades back in the same flat envelope as I received them in and left a positive review in regards to the good communication.

As an update: I have sent the broken box and shoddy shades back in the same flat envelope as I received them in and left a positive review in regards to the good communication.

Imagine her getting upset for the condition YOU shipped it in? That would be classic

I have this happen at least once a month with the bag issue anyways... IDIOTS!!!
Generally I dont leave any feedback in cases similar your yours with the results being the same...
Im glad it was quickly resolved though...

A bit off topic, but eBay deserve a slap themselves.

They place ads on your listings pages but what I've noticed is that they are placing ads from sunglass retailers on sunglass listings, undermining the listing itself. WTF!! eBay make their money from sellers selling product, but at the same time they are undermining those very sellers by placing adverts from sunglass retailers on the sellers own listing, hurting the seller. That's like having Coke advertising on a Pepsi website, it's ridiculous.

eBay are corporate mafia.

Yeah, it's kinda weird indeed how they advertise. You can have your own ads featured though, but I still haven't been able to figure out how that works :S
I can understand them though, they just need to make sales in order to earn money. If the glasses that people are looking at are not exactly what they are looking for they have some alternatives that are available through eBay.

Back