1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

For my first pair of Frogs.

I FINALLY got to try on a pair, at the SGH of all places, at the weekend and I'm over the moon as they suited me. They were just a Polished Black pair so nothing too adventurous, but as a style I am good to go.

Woohoooo

:biggrin:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats I love the way frogskins fit. If you want to start of with a common frog my favorite would be the clear with violet or white with ruby. I just got the white with ruby pair Saturday and I love them

3. Mrs H

Thanks M. You got any pics of them? I have been toying with the Wildberry n Milk as a first pair but still deciding.

:smile:

4. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

It did not surprise me one bit that the very same pair made me look a right arse. Did not suit me whatsoever.
    I looked in the SGH mirror, and a young Drew Carey looked back at me.

Glad they suit you though Mrs H.
    Are you EVER gunna actually pull the trigger on a pair? :biggrin:

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Yup here you go

First up the Polished white with Ruby lenses These lenses to me look much better in person than they do in the picture.
    On The Look-out . . . - SAM_0173.jpg

Second the Clear with Violet. I really like these. Yet again this picture doesn't really show how nice the lenses look.
    On The Look-out . . . - SAM_0175.jpg

Sorry if the pictures didn't come out nice but its the best i could do with the camera i have at the moment. Hope this helps and any way you go you can't go wrong frogskins are my favorite frame for now.

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Personally Mrs. H i think you should rock the wildberry 'n milk frogs. Perfectly suited for you, and i just know you'll figure out the perfect outfit for them lol. If you really want to be adventrous, Valentines' Day Frogs. :)

7. Mrs H

I really want the Valentines Yoshi, but heard they are uber limited edition! So doubt I'll find any :sad:

8. Mrs H

Thanks for the pics M. The white do look really nice. I've seen the clear/violet combo in Jupiter and Holbrooks IRL and they are really nice too. Definitely hard to get a good pic of tho IMHO. My Jupiter have the ruby lenses and I love them. And who doesn't just love a pink micro bag :biggrin:

9. Mrs H

Think if I got the white I'd need to get some pink iridium lenses in them so they match the word "Oakley" on the ear stem.

10. MrLee

MrLee Oakley Beginner

If Wildberry is what you're after...

*Shameless Plug*

Really need rid of these, so I can swap them for some Black w/ Violet Iridium. I'd keep them, but I'm not one of the cool kids that can pull off pink :laugh: