• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On The Process...

Still on the process......sold 3 R1's to a fellow OFers who has already a dozen R1 who also bought Xmetal from me for more than what i have now(at least i hold them before i sold them)...so do the math....but i am grateful to this guy because one way or another contribute to my second family(Oaks?)....behold my eye theraphy at night, not much but im proud!

imagehbk.jpg

imageuqx.jpg

imagewgqp.jpg

imagecmq.jpg

imageckuu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on the process......sold 3 R1's to a fellow OFers who has already a dozen R1 who also bought Xmetal from me for more than what i have now(at least i hold them before i sold them)...so do the math....but i am grateful to this guy because one way or another contribute to my second family(Oaks?)....behold my eye theraphy at night, not much but im proud!

imagehbk.jpg

imageuqx.jpg

imagewgqp.jpg

imagecmq.jpg

imageckuu.jpg

Good stuff man

Last edited by a moderator:
Still dont have the display case, Gutted!

Yes, they are everywhere, but i need to update my collection....they are still in the process!

eveba5yn.jpg

uzybajev.jpg

3ujuzesa.jpg

8yqyjysa.jpg

and mess of oaks everywhere
ape9y4up.jpg

That's an interesting way to hang up your glasses with the suction cups, I never would have thought of that :hi: