• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One Icon Coin

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I searched and there is no dedicated thread to the Oakley One Icon Coin. There are a few mentions of it but not a lot. I bought one of the ones on eBay, yes the ones for $1000, no lol I did not pay $1000. Now I'm curious about it. I bought it because I've never seen one, never seen one for sale, and it's pretty cool.

So what's the story with it? From what I gather they were given out at HQ to either employees, visitors, or both. So I guess they're kind of like the employee dog tag without the serial number? When asking for a value on it, because we all know $1000 is nuts, I got anywhere from $250-$400. That still seems crazy to me. Like the small later version of the XX and R2 coins. There is one for sale now in the exchange so that's the first sale I've seen for one besides the eBay one I got.

WITHOUT getting it locked, this is the thread for all things Oakley One Icon Coin.

I'll post pictures when it comes in tomorrow.

Discuss!

From what I understand is that the coin was given to the lucky people that got the "exclusive" HQ tour. A buddy of mine on here had that exact experience. Fast forward 2 years and they pop up on eBay for $25 BIN.... As soon as one would sell another went up.....same price. I believe about 6-8 of us were lucky to get one that cheap. Soon after the price jumped to $100. Coin seems to be identical in size to the later Gen XM coins partnered with 3 piece boxes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459474284.973995.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459474295.255529.jpg

Last edited:
From what I understand is that the coin was given to the lucky people that got the "exclusive" HQ tour. A buddy of mine on here had that exact experience. Fast forward 2 years and they pop up on eBay for $25 BIN.... As soon as one would sell another went up.....same price. I believe about 6-8 of us were lucky to get one that cheap. Soon after the price jumped to $100.
Ahhh this is the history I like. Good stuff, thanks!