• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One More Step Closer

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I don't have high hopes for the elusive and expensive flores gascans, but one more artist series arrived today.
6527999253_90d76051ab_b.jpg

It's going to take a long time. I still need the 4 gascans, Will Barras, Frank Kozik, Naomi South, Caia Koopman, and the future release of the batwolf.

I can't wait to finally see the Robert Williams batwolf! My oldest pair of Oakleys that I still have are batwolfs so it'd be cool to put those side by side in a case...then I have to get a case haha

Besides the Gascan's, the rest shouldn't be to difficult to track down. Best of luck bud! I was going to collect them, but when I found the Hijinx to fit really poorly, I decided to drop my hunt right there and then. No point having them if I can't wear them :sad:. Wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many artist Hijinx. The Gascan's, besides London Police, are also another reason I stopped. The amount is ridiculous haha. Again, good luck with the hunt!

Latest Posts

Back