1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chadewey2000

chadewey2000 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys I am selling one of my Single stack X-metal cases. I have three of the cases and I am defiantly keeping one of them. I may sell the other one too if the interest is high enough. I figured I would open up to the other Oakley enthusiasts first before putting it on Craigslist. The one in the picture is the one I'm keeping but the one for sale is the same thing up top but with the single large door at the bottom rather than the two pull out drawers. I am located in Metro Atlanta, GA and the case will be available for pickup only. It does not look like it would weigh much but it will take a few people to lift it. Keys are included. I will consider offers but please no low balls because I would just rather keep the cases. Thanks Chad (if the images do not work you can click the link on my website in the middle of the page it says Oakley cases.. It is Chadwicks Photography

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. chadewey2000

ok looks like the pics do not show up hmmmmmm you can email me at chadewey2000@aol.com and I can email them if you need a picture but they are also on my photography website chadwicksphotography.com

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

If you use photobucket to post pics it'll work. Also, please post your asking price (forum rules), thanks man!

I wish I could find display cases for sale in Hawaii :sad:. Good luck with the sale!

4. chadewey2000

Dang! First Post and I'm already breaking the rules lol I am asking 300.00 for the Display case. and here is my second attempt at a photo. I do have the Bottom shelf as well but I removed it to store some liquor bottles in the bottom of my case :)

One Oakley X-metal 6 Foot Display Case With Light - new.jpg

5. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Actually that is a very fair price for this. If I was in GA I'd be all over it!

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

that's a sweet price man. i've seen cubes sell for that much! :D
    lol, nothing like some Bacardi to go with some Oakley's. I think your the first ive seen store some liquor with in their cases lol.

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

that's a nice booze collection :eek:)