• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One Sight - A Charity Worth Supporting

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
Not everyone is in a position where they can donate to a charity and with so many to choose from nowadays who do you select to support...

Oakley have over the years supported numerous foundations, but ever since I found out that they support One Sight, I've taken the extra time to look into what it is that the organization does here on my own home front.

The level of commitment and dedication that a very small team of people put into making sure that others less fortunate are taken care of is humbling and has opened my eyes to that which I have taken for granted. I for one am in support of One Sight South Africa and will continue to support them.

In light of the ABSA Cape Epic starting 23rd March, two cyclists, Craig Kolesky and Adrian Saffy will be teaming up to ride for the Oakley OneSight Initiative. Anyone interested in following their progress or willing to help the foundation out can do so via: Epic 4 One Sight

I am in no way affiliated to OneSight apart from being a donor.

bvyg.jpg

I bought a Black/Ice HJ 2.0 Strangely mine came in a black box tho but with Onesight bag

How does one go away obtaining some of those pairs? Do you get those through numerous donations?

The Batwolf's are pretty common on the Bay. I see they're available on Amazon, but can't find them on Oakley's site oddly enough.

How does one go away obtaining some of those pairs? Do you get those through numerous donations?
From what I understand, the Holbrook was made purely for the staff involved in the 2010 workshop and was never a public release. The exact number produced is unknown, but it wouldn't have been many.
The Batwolf, Half Jacket & Fuel Cell was sold to the public.

Latest Posts

Back