• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Online Members

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
I have to say this..I love the ability of this forum, to view which oakleyforum members are online, and how it lists what they are viewing or what they are doing...very voyeuristic...to me..i could imagine ppl sitting in their oakley'd out man caves spending all day reading the forum thread's lol...:laugh: wearing their OTT'S.

you are talking about your little life . . .
i can imagine that you wearing oakleys during you surfing through the forum but not the OTT :cool:
yesterday was my last day @ work for this year - i will watch the forum the whole day :laugh:

you are talking about your little life . . .
i can imagine that you wearing oakleys during you surfing through the forum but not the OTT :cool:
yesterday was my last day @ work for this year - i will watch the forum the whole day :laugh:

That means you will be at 5000 posts in no time. :laugh:

I was thinking everyone should just start asking Nerd tons of questions to bump that post count up.

That means you will be at 5000 posts in no time. :laugh:

:laugh: my thought exactly. Come on nerd we need to see more of your collection your flag collection was a tease to get us more interested.

Back to the op reason for this thread the camaro forum I am a part of has a system very similar. You can tell who is one right next to their user name and when you go to their page you can see what they are doing in the moment. To me it's one of those helpful creepy things.

Probably pretty sad then that my username is automatically logged in here all day long 24/7...oh wait it's not me, I'm just botting :)

Holy crap now that I looked at it, it's kind of creepy haha. I wonder if someone all day long just spies on what everyone else is doing. Oh and there are a sh*t ton of guests viewing too!

Back