• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Online store layout is awful - Get your Matte Sky if you haven't already.

Hando

Oakley Expert
The Heaven and Earth series are up... but guess what, if you search for Heaven.. you won't see the Matte Sky with Sapphires. If you open up a pair of Frogs and scroll through the frog models on the last page you'll be able to order your Matte Sky with Sapphire lenses. They don't show up in new releases or in special editions.. or anything. I just happened to notice them when I was bs'ing.

http://www.oakley.com/en/mens-surf/...15&cm_mmc=CJ-_-AFFILIATE-_-6147287-_-10477753

Lamers

Also, the Olives look pretty nice!

Those are sooo tempting, was just looking at pics on here. The blue on blue just looks insanely good to me, but I also think about how crazy they must look wearing them. Probably why I like them! :) Anyone have experiences wearing them?

Those are sooo tempting, was just looking at pics on here. The blue on blue just looks insanely good to me, but I also think about how crazy they must look wearing them. Probably why I like them! :) Anyone have experiences wearing them?

That's what frogs are all about. The bam factor! The head turning, Aww inspiring awesomeness. These while a single color capture that perfectly in my mind.

Back