• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OO Red Iridium in Romeo 1's Oakley RX Labs Custom Cut

These look incredible! Glad they will be used more now they comply with the regulations your under! Will be a head turner for sure!

Ry. 1982,

I know what you mean about needing the "right" glasses to fly in. Former Marine helo pilot holding private Single Engine Land, Rotary Wing, Commercial, and Instrument ratings. I got so used to the polarized visors that I couldn't drive during the day without polarized glasses. The wife didn't understand why I was willing to drop $200+ on a pair of glasses. Biggest pet peeve was a scratch on the visor. If I had the slightest nick I would ask the flight equipment guys for another one. After about the 6th visor in a year, they cut me off. Started looking at ordering my own visor in different colors but it was way too $$$.

Good luck on the upgrades!

What Marine helo's? I'm a CH-46 crew chief from 2001-2005 w/ HMM-365. I'm currently working on instrument rating.... Should be done by end of dec. working up through commercial, cfi/cfii/mei. Work for NASA in quality assurance (aerospace) and UAS RSO here at Langley.

Happy Birthday btw.

I still have my helmet with fresh visors on display in the office. Hated scratched up visors too