• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OO Red Iridium in Romeo 1's Oakley RX Labs Custom Cut

Look up Prescription Sunglasses, Prescription Eyewear Online | SportRx If you have a valid RX from your DR. you can give it to them, and they will order the lenses from Oakley. Oakley will make RX lenses on almost all of their frames even if they had been discontinued. When you call Sport RX, request Tim, he is a good guy and very helpful.

Also..... I am in no way affiliated with Sport RX, Oakley recommended using them, and I had nothing but great experiences working with them that is why I recommend them.

Thanks for the info. I did the Juliets through lenscrafters. They tried to charge me extra for "mirroring" and "anti-reflective," which would have made the total almost $500 for the lenses. After I explained that you can't buy black iridium lenses without those features, they can't charge extra on top of the base price. ended up paying a little under 300. Time for a check-up to get the rx tweaked, then I'll def. talk with SportRx.

Phroggies!!!

Dang...small world; I was at 263 down the road. I remember watching the 365 fly in back in '02 after your deployment to Afghanistan; we were sitting at the mid-field for FCP hover checks when it happened.

Funny you mention Langley (I am assuming Hampton Roads area); my dad was career Air Force and we were stationed at Langley AFB from '81-'85. We lived on base housing for a while and then moved to Tabb, VA. Spent a lot of time at the museum NASA had by the wind tunnel.

Happy Birthday to you (belatedly)