1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Looking for a new pair of OO+ Red Iridium Polarized lenses for Half Jacket 2.0 (not XL or XLJ), sku# 43-504. Thanks!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Thanks, but need the HALF not the FLAK JACKET, thank you. I have a set being sent to my local O store now...but am leaving the ad up until I get them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    Im dyslexic HAHAH Sorry Brother

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    No prob, I think I should be good...one shop is sending a set to my local shop, but they messed that up in the past. Hopefully they won't this time around.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Finally got the lenses yesterday...not sure why it took so long, but they arrived. They really are a nice set of lenses, very relaxing on the eyes. Shame they no longer make them in this color. No biggie...I think I'm going to stick with the Carbon Blades either way. I got the Ferrari version, going to pick up the black and the ice version as well. I have the +O red polar iridium in the HJ 2.0, so I don't think I'll get them in the Blade. Wish Oakley would sell replacement lenses for the Carbon Blade...especially if someone dishes out $500 for them, lenses should be available. I assume you can send them in to be repaired/replaced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.