• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal OO+ Red Iridium Polarized lenses for Half Jacket 2.0 (not XL or XLJ) 43-504

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a new pair of OO+ Red Iridium Polarized lenses for Half Jacket 2.0 (not XL or XLJ), sku# 43-504. Thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks, but need the HALF not the FLAK JACKET, thank you. I have a set being sent to my local O store now...but am leaving the ad up until I get them.

Im dyslexic HAHAH Sorry Brother

No prob, I think I should be good...one shop is sending a set to my local shop, but they messed that up in the past. Hopefully they won't this time around.

Finally got the lenses yesterday...not sure why it took so long, but they arrived. They really are a nice set of lenses, very relaxing on the eyes. Shame they no longer make them in this color. No biggie...I think I'm going to stick with the Carbon Blades either way. I got the Ferrari version, going to pick up the black and the ice version as well. I have the +O red polar iridium in the HJ 2.0, so I don't think I'll get them in the Blade. Wish Oakley would sell replacement lenses for the Carbon Blade...especially if someone dishes out $500 for them, lenses should be available. I assume you can send them in to be repaired/replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.