• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OOT, Over The Top- With Bag And Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$300 plus $30 shipping (pretty big box to ship), looking for US sale. If you can pick up in South Seattle or Eastside area with cash, can discount some.

Up for sale are my Over the Tops. They mainly sat in as display behind glass most of it's life. Tried on ocassionally for fun, but not worn outside.

Pictures show fair description of condition.

I have moved and no longer have space to display these so these and soon some of my Juliets will go up for sale.

For full disclosure there is a spec on the left lense around 1 o'clock, that speck is actually a blemish on the lense. I have no ideas how it got there as I take very careful care of my stuff, but it is there. I know this hurts the value so have it priced accordingly. A pair of OOT with box for $100 bucks less than I paid for my polarized X-squared, thinking that is a fair.

If it does not sell, may just put in in storage for another decade or so.

Thank you all for looking. And thanks for makingthe forum such a great place for my addiction.
oot7.jpg
oot1.jpg
oot5.jpg
oot2.jpg
oot3.jpg
oot4.jpg
oot8.jpg
oot10.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh man that's tempting....

any trades??

looks in fantastic condition to be honest! good luck!

Great price!

PM Sent

PM Sent

Still available?

Thanks guys, thinking now I should have asked for more. But what is done is done. I will take comfort that they will hopfully go to an true Oakley Junkie.

Anyway, at this time sale pending, if it falls through will work my way down the list. I'll post once actually paid for.

Thanks for all your interest. This place is great.

I Pm'd my number but if you send me your email for PayPal I'll send payment right away. My email is rmontez@frontiernet.net