• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Operation C Six: Target Acquired.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I got it today, #525/1500:

c6.jpg

C6-2.jpg

c6-3.jpg

Attachments

• c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 208
  • C6-2.jpg
    C6-2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 225
  • c6-3.jpg
    c6-3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 229
  • c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 219
  • C6-2.jpg
    C6-2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 198
  • c6-3.jpg
    c6-3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 216
I love the way Oakley designed this frame. Nothing to outrageous, very stylish but not over the top. I love that alloy frame with the carbon fiber piece. I want this... will you be wearing these? i would lol. congrat's stephen. will this be it for you now at least for the year?

I love the way Oakley designed this frame. Nothing to outrageous, very stylish but not over the top. I love that alloy frame with the carbon fiber piece. I want this... will you be wearing these? i would lol. congrat's stephen. will this be it for you now at least for the year?

I am very happy with these. I have decided that I will, in fact, wear these, unlike my Tron Pit Boss which I've never actually worn and only tried on a few times. I have a C6 Corvette and have decided I will wear them when I drive the C Six since they make a great combo :D!

As for that being it for the year, probably not. I will most likely definitely get whatever holiday series comes out this year. I also plan to get the Robt Williams Artist Series if it ever drops. I have a Max Fear Light Fuel Cell on the way and there is a new Deuce Coupe series of which I plan to get the Fuel Cell as well. Other than that, that will probably be it for the year LOL!

the frame just looks perfect, something you could wear anywhere, that is as long as it's somewhere safe. IT'll certainly get a lot of conversations and jealous stares if your ok with that lol. :D I get compliments on my Antix :D but that's o-matter, this is carbon fiber...!
I agree, the TRON stuff i'd never wear, those are damn sexy. :D great display pieces. LOL Stephen cruising around in his C6'S. that's badass man lol. ive heard ppl say the pit boss is real uncomfortable, just big heavy etc. then i heard ostore690 over on youtube say its' real comfortable so i dont know what to believe. Is your C6 supercharged? looked like it from the pics.

lol you know us, we never are truly done...we just take break's. :D I'm real curious about the duece coupe series. but i hate chip foose.
Max fear light fuel cell is a nice one. Hated the matte bunker blue framed scalpel, looked fake.

Congrats on picking those up! I like your idea of wearing them while driving your C6 Vette. I once saw someone on the freeway wearing them. He was driving a Nissan Altima :lol:

Congrats on picking those up! I like your idea of wearing them while driving your C6 Vette. I once saw someone on the freeway wearing them. He was driving a Nissan Altima :lol:
BAHAHAHAHA. nice man. i wish you took a picture of him. Altima....i bet he was feeling badass.