1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

They look legit. But the serial says they're 2nd gen, not 1st. They have the correct lenses for the serial, might be the original lenses. I didn't see a price but they look good. Might be worth finding out how tight the nosebridge is.

3. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Only a suggestion
    I would call or text see if they still have them.. because someone like me would call work out a deal show up asap..While your getting other people's thoughts.. I would pm someone with the asking price, if you don't want to put it on this thread..

4. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

The seller replied to me and he is asking $450 Canadian. Its too rich for my blood so if anyone on here wants to buy them, you have my blessing ;)

5. dingo ate my baby

1. If I only live in canada and was retarded .lol..i just want some of what he's smoking:smoke:;) to ask that much for them

6. dingo ate my baby

:eek:

7. iRon(V)oNKeY

iRon(V)oNKeY Oakley Beginner

Way too much. You should pay $300 max. Be careful, last time I visited a seller who advertised 9.9/10 Titanium Juliet's. When saw them, they were used, chipped and clearly used, not to warrant a "perfect... Only wore them 10 time condition." I said I'd pass and the guy lost it on me. He then slammed the door behind me as I left. Glad he's getting rid of them cuz he embarrasses other Juliet owners.