• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opinion: What color way will be most sought after?

MKO2012

Oakley Beginner
With the release of the new X-Metal Manman and Badman, what color ways do you all think will be most sought after and appealing down the road as collectables?

I was really stoked about the Dark Carbon/Ruby color way, but I've seen them in person and they look more like polished black than dark carbon.
#thestruggle

dark carbon/ ruby on the madman and plasma/ sapphire on the badman and of course both on the ferrari, but i wish they make that on a Ruby Polarized....

If course another thread on the new metals. They're new and exciting. It's a forum. People are going to post threads. Nobody's forcing you to read them. I've been reading all the new metal threads and I haven't seen this question discussed at length. And you can't expect somebody to sift through the different threads looking for some instance in the middle where a similar question might be asked. Calm down.

sapphire and fire lenses. Personally for me sapphire.. will get different frame combos and put sapphire in them.
And probly paint the screws red making it personal #NSX collection lol not a ferrari fan :(

Latest Posts

Back