• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opinions?

Still trying to decide on the white text but on a different note I put the red icons on my crystal red pair and I think it's waaaay too red...but I love it!!:cool: lol
bf892dce.jpg
holy **** lol looks like a sick acid trip lol, love your outraegous designs man, rock 'em loud n proud!
and about the bmx chrome radar, i guess black iridium would work pretty well. i wonder what white icons and white earsocks would look on those.

HDOakley said:
holy **** lol looks like a sick acid trip lol, love your outraegous designs man, rock 'em loud n proud!
and about the bmx chrome radar, i guess black iridium would work pretty well. i wonder what white icons and white earsocks would look on those.

Thanks, i usually like to think LOUD when it comes to Oakley:) black iridium would do well but chrome iridium would absolutely rock! I'm thinking that the white would look killer but i would personally go with polished chrome icons and slate socks

Thanks, i usually like to think LOUD when it comes to Oakley:) black iridium would do well but chrome iridium would absolutely rock! I'm thinking that the white would look killer but i would personally go with polished chrome icons and slate socks
lol nice, i forgot about the chrome icons that would work perfect.
do you hav ea bmx radar?

HDOakley said:
lol nice, i forgot about the chrome icons that would work perfect.
do you hav ea bmx radar?

Unfortunately I do not own the bmx yet. I was in the market for one about a month ago but I couldn't find a set on the bay that was less than $700:/ I would pay big bucks for them but not that much lol. I've recently shifted my focus to retina burn in order to complete my "incredible hulk" radar. Purple earsocks and vented black iridium are waiting...all I need is the frame:)

Back