1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought some pennys that are custom cut but the lenses are cut 2 small to the point that you can see the edge on the lower orbitals from inside the frame... Im looking for a cheap pair I can use as a tracer for some donors. Looking to either spend $20shipped...or if you want to send me a pair to borrow I can pay for shipping on your end!

Help a brother out.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    I have to say, "borrow" is a first one here AFAIK, though it sounds like for a legitimate purpose...

But I have to ask - did you bring the problem with your custom cuts to the attention of the cutter? Most will stand behind their work and replace your bad set with one that works, or at least give you a refund...

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought the glasses like this, didn't have them cut personally. I guess if I can't find a pair on here I can just get an aftermarket pair for 35bucks or so and use them as a template. I'm sure someone must have a trash pair or one I can use for probably no more than 2 minuites then ship back lol.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/24/15
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll borrow you my Penny lenses if you borrow me your R1. Just kidding man. It just sounded funny

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't have r1s I'm not a baller, want to have anther pair of juliets for a day? Lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...anyone... =(

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was just kiding bro. I have nothing Penny. Not a huge fan of that style. I'm an R1, XS, J, & XX guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    oh man, that's an awesome lens color. Might need to change one of my donors for R1 or XS for that color lenses

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've always liked the OO +Red. It's very similar to the gen1 Ruby.