• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Or for trade Titanium R1 mint condition with box

U

Username Hidden

I have for sale or trade a mint condition titanium R1 comes with box and a extra set of root beer nose bombs.

The frame is in mint condition I don't see anything on it so I would give it a 8.5-9/10

Lenses are ok one has the usual spider crack but no real scratches the etched lens has a slight spider crack and I mean slight so they get 6/10 but they are great to wear.

Rubbers are very good condition8/10
The box is ok and doesn't match no coin but I can probably look for one and throw it in if you really want one.

Looking to get $650 shipped and PayPalled

I recently got these but noticed that I would like plasma frame better:cool-33:

So if you have an extra plasma R1 frame your willing to trade for this shoot me a pm I can throw in cash or if you want the extra gold lenses I have we can work it out

IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

IMG_6001.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_5997.JPG

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hi Jay bro how are you?, there must have been an error for tge price of an85 usd R1? thanks

Username Hidden said:
Hi Jay bro how are you?, there must have been an error for tge price of an85 usd R1? thanks
Hey brother I'm good and you? It's just for the box no R1 included

ohh, hahahahahaha, marc beat me again with the this box. Second in line , if theres a line! grats Marc! :)