1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good afternoon,
    Freeing up some space in my displays and deciding to let these pairs go. They each were worn once for maybe an hour (as evidence by some of the dust you can see in the pictures, they have been sitting for some time!). The lenses were purchased brand new and I believe I still have the boxes hanging around somewhere (for the lenses, boxes for the frames are long gone), but either way both sets of lenses are clean of scratches or blemishes. The hydro dipping was done by an independent guy out of Arizona that is a family friend, he did a fantastic job on these. Condition of the actual frame finish is very good. You may notice they have been gloss clear coated to add a nice shiny finish. The gold/fire pair was originally pretty used so the hinge for the arm isn't perfect, still functions fine but you will definitely notice a difference in the smoothness of opening and closing one arm.

I will sell them for $100 (the lenses themselves were $60 brand new) each shipped f&f, or add the paypal fees. They will come with standard black microfiber bags. Will consider offers if they are sold together. Possible trades would include other gascans, frogs, minutes, fives, JFL's, jawbones, or other interesting trades. As always feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for looking.

Green/emerald iridium
    Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158237.917304.jpg Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158251.644082.jpg Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158262.183647.jpg

Gold/fire iridium
    Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158287.699851.jpg Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158295.641659.jpg Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158311.004532.jpg Or Trade: 2x Gascan Custom Hydro-dipped "kryptic" Pattern - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158322.838808.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They both look amazing. But that green one has caught my eye. Would you consider shipping to UK? Or what other trades might interest you? I old school valves. Scars, ten with deep blue pol, bnib. Ummm. Root beer tungsten pol pitbull. And some more

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I may consider shipping to the UK, it would be my first time but I've shipped just about everywhere else in the world so it can't be that difficult. I'll send you a pm shortly. Will respond to all Pm's immediately. Thank you!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also ducati gascan ? Bag no box. Lens mint. Matte black not the grey unfortunately. Thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These look awesome.. very tempted to grab them both

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you to everyone who showed interest. These have been traded and will be on their way across the pond, closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.