1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    Last one I can get from my store, brand new unused. Appears to be ex-display with tiniest scruff on clasp that's hard to show in pics. No scratches anywhere else. Full 12 months warranty.

$850 shipped worldwide. What you see is what you get.

Trade items of interest: R1's, Hollowpoint, 12 Gauge CF, Kill Switch Ti/CF, or display stuff
    Trade items not interested: any o-matter frames
    Cash available to balance out lob-sided trades

or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_134826_HDR.jpg or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_134844.jpg or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_134900.jpg or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_134910.jpg or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_134944.jpg or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_135017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/8/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still has the plastic on it! I love that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Seems a little strange to me. That is a vintage/older dial (Oakley on the lower right) but in the newer plastic box. Were the boxes swapped?

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oops! I may have accidentally swapped it as I also have a black MM BNIB with new style (Oakley 1 side, Swiss made the other) - both these watches are sitting in my cab for display at the moment. Buyer can select either model for the same deal

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd love to have the older box. Why did they change them anyways?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, makes sense. I have both with wood boxes, before they went to the plastic. I actually prefer the newer version as I think the sub dials look more refined. GLWSOT

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

the plastic boxes were cheaper to make & ship... plus they didn't have white pillows that disintegrate

here are the pics of both my Black MM together. 2x Black MM is too many for me when I've got a few other colors as well, thus selling 1 black. Apologies for mix up!

or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_153428.jpg or trade: BNIB Minute Machine Ti band / Black dial, 12mth warranty - 20160109_153531.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hate to borrow your thread for this dude, but, is it hard to find just the wooden box if I wanted it?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Luxottica wanting to save trees.
    (money)

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I may have one that i can trade