• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade: Custom Hydro-Dipped 'Red Cryptic' Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good evening,

As per the title, I am looking to sell the last of my 'cryptic' gascans. This happens to be my personal favorite but I have decided it needs to see new pastures. The lenses are brand new installed and worn once, maybe. The frame used for the project was used and as such the hinges don't flex like they used to. Not really loose, just a little wonky. nothing that is perceptible during use or viewing on the display shelve but you will notice it when you open and close the hinges. on to the good stuff, pics!

IMG_8596.JPG
IMG_8597.JPG
IMG_8598.JPG
IMG_8599.JPG

I am asking 120$ f&f shipped conus or other interesting trades including primarily frogs, x metal lenses, or vintage stuff (zero, unknown, twenty, minute, fives 2.0, valves, A/E/T Wires). Pm me if interested, thank you for looking!

P.S. disregard the bathroom setting, my display bulb I usually use burned out and the only decent lighting in my apartment is in my bathroom. Thank you1

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those are pretty sweet looking. GLWS

I had 2 of these kryptic gascans from this seller. A green , and a burnt orange/gold style. Both the same design. And I have to say. The design. The finish and condition were excellent. one of the pairs was described like this one as worn, hinges not perfect etc. But it wasn't anything noticible, they were perfect for display and wearing and not noticibke unless you spent your time opening and closing over and over. .. my good friend recieved the Orange pair and I kept the green. He has worn the Orange pair a lot and he primarily works outside ... And the finish has not budged. The green pair I have worn and they have stayed perfect. Definitely a durable coating used. I was extremely happy with the pairs I received.

Thank you AJ, love my buddy from other side of the pond! Someday I will visit you and we will go for a pond/lake tour haha!!!

Hahaha. Sounds like a plan:drinks:. Likewise if I visit US. Great seller, and those pair look killer. And hopefully I can help you with the lens issues ;)

what twenty are you looking for? I have iconic (Blue Ice FMJ) If interested

YGPM

Last edited:
Pretty open on things, will also consider vintage wires. The xx Twenty's I am trying to match to one of my minutes atm.

Bump for a great guy.....and I like looking at the design so ttt

Just a heads up - the pattern is "Kryptek"

Username Hidden said:
Just a heads up - the pattern is "Kryptek"

Off by one letter, thanks...

Back