• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade: Electric Blue & Persimmon Scar, Plasma/Fire Mag 4

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon fellow O lovers,

I have decided to let a few pieces of the collection go as they are just collecting dust. Some may notice that the scars were a very, very recent purchase. Unfortunately, I look like a total goober in the scar so my loss is your gain.

Sidebar: For those interested, I saw a guy at the beach on vacation with a pair of the midnight scars and thought they looked oh so bad a$$ on him and wanted to start a collection of an old-school model so I went for it. Well I got them in and they just don't suit my face, typical cart before the horse stuff.

So lets get down to the good stuff, the pictures! Prices will be posted with the frames and all include shipping conus. Payment will be made using paypal f&f or add 4% to the price. All cash/trade offers will be considered. Preferable trades include: x metals (particularly xx's, R1's, or juliets), unknowns, 2nd gen minutes or 1st gen fives (my new attempted venture into classic O that will hopefully turn out better than the scar venture), and frogs. Ignore the JFL's, I intend to keep those in the collection.

IMG_5921.JPG

Electric Blue Scar - like new without box, frame is an easy 9/10, lenses are a solid 8 (no scratches, but the left lens has a small dot/nick in one corner, does not affect vision) - $100
Persimmon Scar - Brand New in Box, frame is near perfect as are the lenses, can't really find much wrong with them at all, comes with box, bag, etc. - $130

IMG_5922.JPG

Plasma/Fire Iridium Mag 4 - Brand New in Box, like the Persimmon Scar, I can't find anything wrong with this pair. I have never worn it and just recently received it in a trade (same situation as the scars, I just can't pull off the Mag 4) - $110
IMG_5926.JPG

I also have a very special post in the X Metal section for a very unique pair of custom Mars Craters, check them out. Pm me your offers and any questions/concerns you may have, and thank you for looking!

Some people reacted to this post.
haha that didn't last long!

GLWS!

Nope, I tried my best but they look horrible on me. Maybe someday I will gain a bunch of weight and I will be able to pull them off, but until that day they deserve to be worn, or at least appreciated. I appreciate how cool the curves and design look, just from afar, not in the mirror haha. Thanks for the initial sale Yeti, and the awesome watch stands, loving the new display of my watches!

Sorry, Bro.

No worries, it's bound to happen in this game. I've been fortunate up to this point that i like so many styles, I was very hopeful for the scars.

Mag 4 traded, back to its home!

Come on back home to papa.

Willing to entertain offers on the scars, throw me a reasonable price and they are yours. Or maybe a straight jacket.

Last edited:
Someone want to help fund my fives and minutes collection? I am feeling in a wheeling and dealing mood!

Any interest in Monster Pups?

Not really sorry.

Both are SPF.