1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Two pairs of first gen wiretaps for sale. Both pewter/+red iridium colorway. Just didn't like the fit :(

I'd give the first pair a conservative 7.5/10 condition on the frame mainly because of two small chips in the finish on the nose bridge and their used condition. Original +red iridium lenses in 7/10ish condition with some nicks and scratches but still wearable in my opinion. Asking a super reasonable $55 shipped CONUS, Paypal F&F or add 4%

Or trade. First Gen Wiretaps - IMG_0325.JPG Or trade. First Gen Wiretaps - IMG_0326.JPG

Second pair is essentially the same with only one small nick in the finish on the nose bridge. Overall slightly better on the frame earning an 8/10 on the frame. Lenses are brand new Fuse blaze mirror polarized, 10/10. The original lenses are included...for some reason I have three. Not sure on their condition. Another reasonable $80 shipped CONUS bla bla bla.

Or trade. First Gen Wiretaps - IMG_0328.JPG Or trade. First Gen Wiretaps - IMG_0329.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    as far as trades, just let me know what you've got