• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or trade: FMJ Red Scar...SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,
Unfortunately I got stuck with this pair after a certain French member of this forum stiffed me on a deal.
He accepted this pair as a trade for a pair of Minute, having seen only the 2 pics I had from the third party, who had them for sale locally here in Copenhagen.
He didn't ask any questions regarding their condition or request more pics.
So I bought them for him and sent them to France and to me they looked and still look in really good condition. But upon receiving them he decided he didn't want them anyway, because they have flaking on the inside of the arms.
So apparently he felt it was ok to screw me on the deal, though he'd accepted the trade without any due diligence. And the fact that I hadn't promised anything at all regarding the state/condition, since I only had the same 2 pictures from the seller.

Sorry for the burp - that was off topic and just a reminder that some people - even OF members - don't always honor their word...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anyways I just want to cover my costs, so I'm selling these for 65 $ including shipping - PayPal F&F - or trade for Minute.
It's a used pair but lenses are good - I would say 9/10 and, besides the 'flaking', the frame is spotless.
Cheers

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Damn those are nice. His loss. I call dibs if KC doesn't snap'em up.

Deal in progress - pending payment..

Payment received - SOLD...

Latest Posts

Back