1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a watch zipper vault like the one on the picture below, to protect my latest purchase of an MM when I'm out with it. I have a ton of stuff to trade for it, but willing to buy at a reasonable price. It's offered on eBay at $39.99 or best offer for a brand new one with tags.
    Thanks

or trade for Watch zipper vault - FOUND - Watch vault.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you try at your local Oakley store? Not to sound obvious but I asked at the one here in Toronto, and they had a bunch for sale, $30 Canadian plus tax. Picked up two for what it would have cost for one on ebay after factoring exchange and shipping.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    haven't check them out. One of my buddies just hooked me up with one. Might still go to the local O store.
    Thx

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.