• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale or trade juliet ducati xmetal serialized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

for sale. oakley juliet ducati xmetal with black iridium lens( ducati etching). complete with box(foam was gone),microbag,spare rubber,coin,regular microbag,document.
serial DUCATI005711 match with box
frame condition: 9/10 small nick on the nosebridge
lens condition: 9/10 hairline scratch,not affect vision.
coupler:10/10 tight,coupler rubber replaced with linegear.
rubber:9/10 good condition.
price 600usd include expressmail from indonesia
accept trade with used minute machine bracelet watch or 2pcs robot

IMG_20151218_151717.jpg

IMG_20151218_151723.jpg

IMG_20151218_151733.jpg

IMG_20151218_151806.jpg

IMG_20151218_151244_1450426894419.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Top seller and Family member.... Very sweet Ducati :) wish I wasn't all spent up, there are some cracking deals to be had :( GLWS bro and Merry Christmas

Another one at an awesome price! These are the best Ducatis.

Username Hidden said:
Another one at an awesome price! These are the best Ducatis.
Aren't the ones I got from you in pretty close condition? I guess I'll know soon enough if the post office doesn't take forever!

Yeah but this is an X metal finish and serialized. Older, much more limited run. Commands a higher value. This is a damn steal imo.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah but this is an X metal finish and serialized. Older, much more limited run. Commands a higher value. This is a damn steal imo.
Comparing the pics, the ones I got from you, IMO are better suited for my needs. They will be my husband's every day glasses. The finish is much darker on them (it looks in the pics anyway) than here. The best find for him would be a polished black. Don't know if there are any that aren't custom. I mostly knew about pennys, romeo, juliets etc being plasma, carbon and polish chrome. I had no idea that so many varieties and limited releases were happening until recent years

Yeah definitely. He wouldn't be able to wear these in uniform. Would make a badass off duty pair! Shore leave? Dunno what it's called lol