1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Livestrong Flak Jacket XLJ (12-791)
    + Livestrong soft vault with foam insert
    + Livestrong micro bag
    + original box & Livestrong promo insert

10/10 condition LNIB

Asking $100 PayPal G&S shipped USA.
    (pics below)

SI Flak Jacket (No style number)
    + Frame only, matte black, no lenses
    + Soft vault with foam insert
    + Plain black microbag

Asking $55 PayPal G&S shipped USA.

I'm calling these 9.5/10. I bought the frame here on the forum, but I was unsuccessful when trying to install lenses. I couldn't get the lenses into the slot on the nose side. Maybe I wasn't using enough force, I just didn't want to damage anything. On Black Friday I decided to grab a pair of SI Flaks with lenses installed, so it's time to sell the frames.

Or Trade - Livestrong Flak Jacket (complete) and SI Flak Jacket (frame only) - image.jpg

Or Trade - Livestrong Flak Jacket (complete) and SI Flak Jacket (frame only) - image.jpg

------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: 12/25/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would trade (+cash?) for any of the following, must be like new:
    • TwoFace Fall Out - Matte Brown / Tungsten Polarized
    • Radarlocks - Pitch, Polarized, non-vented (preferably BIP, OO BIP, or Deep Blue Polar)
    • Chainlink Ferrari (complete or frame only)
    • Wiretap tungsten

Last edited by a moderator: 12/19/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These have both been traded

Last edited by a moderator: 12/30/14