• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded or Trade Mint R1s in perfect condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I'm guessing (don't want to speak for anyone else) the concern is if they were intentionally purchased to flip them back in the exchange for a profit. I'm not in any way insinuating that is what you did and trust what you said is true. It would just suck if people were intentionally picking off all the good deals when they don't even care about the glasses, only to see them back in the exchange a few days later with the price jacked up. If you don't actually want the glasses, leave the deal to someone who does. Again, I'm not saying that's what you were doing here.
No, I get it! I have had 1 pair of Juliets for 15 years and always felt they were great, Then I got my first XS pair about 2 months ago and they look even better on me. My wife agreed as well. I then thought I would try my hand with some R1s because of how everyone talks about them on here. Now remember, I cant just run to the store to try on a pair before I buy! Dont get me wrong, I think they are awesome looking glasses, but wife though they were just to "buggy" and I had to agree.
Now I see these on ebay for a min. of 750-1000 plus. Thought that I would give the Forum a shot first.
I actually feel like I am the only one to find a deal and make a profit. Is everybody mad because I feel they are worth more than how much I got them for? Am I supposed to pass the deal to another person on here just to watch them sell for a profit?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No, I get it! I have had 1 pair of Juliets for 15 years and always felt they were great, Then I got my first XS pair about 2 months ago and they look even better on me. My wife agreed as well. I then thought I would try my hand with some R1s because of how everyone talks about them on here. Now remember, I cant just run to the store to try on a pair before I buy! Dont get me wrong, I think they are awesome looking glasses, but wife though they were just to "buggy" and I had to agree.
Now I see these on ebay for a min. of 750-1000 plus. Thought that I would give the Forum a shot first.
I actually feel like I am the only one to find a deal and make a profit. Is everybody mad because I feel they are worth more than how much I got them for? Am I supposed to pass the deal to another person on here just to watch them sell for a profit?

I don't think anyone is mad. I think it was just questioned and you explained. That's all there is to it. I think it's still a good deal on them and I'm trying my best to stay away from it. I still have to complete my XS collection before moving on to something else. It's getting very hard to do though! Anyway, GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
I don't think anyone is mad. I think it was just questioned and you explained. That's all there is to it. I think it's still a good deal on them and I'm trying my best to stay away from it. I still have to complete my XS collection before moving on to something else. It's getting very hard to do though! Anyway, GLWS!
yeah, i should have just stuck with my xs glasses, wife did not complain about those at all. She even wants me to buy a pair of fuse pink lenses and pit them into my polished xs for her. lol

Username Hidden said:
yeah, i should have just stuck with my xs glasses, wife did not complain about those at all. She even wants me to buy a pair of fuse pink lenses and pit them into my polished xs for her. lol
#fail Keep her away from your XS! Lol

Im def interested in these PM with trade info coming...

Dang, my hands are tied with 2 mint pennies, I must get rid of them and buy this :)

If one of those pennies are an XM and just happen to have emerald lenses, send me a pm.

Username Hidden said:
And by the way, I'm saving this thread to show to my girlfriend as yet another reason for why I wont get married
Been married for 20 together for 25, 3 kids 17,14 and 3 years old and she still lets me buy 500.00 plus sun glasses. If you find that, marry her!! Than divorce her the minute she wants to touch your polished xs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.