1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Running out of space in my display so I am looking to sell a few things to create some space and fund some lenses.
    All PRICES INCLUDE paypal fees AND shipping within in Canada and the US. Buy more and save. All prices in USD funds.

1. Grape Juice Gascans with grey lenses. Well used frame has lots of little swirls and marks but still plenty of life left. Lenses also have lots of little marks from cleaning. F:6 L:6. No box, comes with generic bag. SOLD

2. Gascan emerald lenses, brand new never used. Installed in grape juice frame for display purposes. 10/10. SOLD

3. Radar 2010 MLB All Star game edition. These were sold before but deal fell through. Grey lenses have the etching. Small scratch on right side of lens, can't pick it up with the camera tho. Doesnt affect vision. Micro bag has some small black marks too. Complete set and I have replaced the rubbers with new oem blues never worn. F:9 L:8 $70.
    OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack - 20140201_125556_zpsct0ytard.jpg

4. Grey garage rock lenses. Brand new pulled out of a pair of Wallys. $24.
    OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack - 20140201_125135_zpsz9copuf4.jpg

5. Zero 0.4. Black frame and grey lenses. Lenses have some scratches but I cant capture with a camera but nothing that affects vision. Icons are fading too. F:7 L:7. Sold
    OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack - 20140201_125418_zpsodr4oeci.jpg

6. Fives 1.0 algae green with gold iridium. Lenses have marks but dont affect vision. Frame has some marks but in good condition. Nose bridge paint worn off. F:7 L:7. Sold
    OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack - 20140201_125338_zpszh8zj5o4.jpg

7. Small watch vault. Like new. $24.
    OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack - 20140201_125742_zpsmzsudqbv.jpg

8. Kitchen Sink backpack. Sheet metal in color. Excellent condition and never abused. Bought from a fellow member and I only used it once. Sat on top of my display the rest of the time. No rips, tears or stains. Smoke free home. 9.5/10. Sold
    OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack - 20140113_142755_zpsi9ja6xk9.jpg

Things I want: Garage Rock jade, violet or ice lenses
    Things I like: Frog stuff, Holbrook stuff and Garage rock stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: 3/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent on gascans

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gascans gone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I havent gotten a reply....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gascans are sold! The rest is still up for sale or trade. Bundle stuff up for good deals!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the Zero

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Want to get rid of any black stands?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd everyone I think, still lots available for sale and trade!

Sorry David no display stuff is for sale.

Ill do $65 USD shipped for both the zeros and fives just to get them sold! Or other deals along those lines...

Last edited by a moderator: 2/7/14
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take it