• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OR Trade: Radar All Star, Vintage, Kitchen Sink Backpack

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Running out of space in my display so I am looking to sell a few things to create some space and fund some lenses.
All PRICES INCLUDE paypal fees AND shipping within in Canada and the US. Buy more and save. All prices in USD funds.

1. Grape Juice Gascans with grey lenses. Well used frame has lots of little swirls and marks but still plenty of life left. Lenses also have lots of little marks from cleaning. F:6 L:6. No box, comes with generic bag. SOLD

2. Gascan emerald lenses, brand new never used. Installed in grape juice frame for display purposes. 10/10. SOLD

3. Radar 2010 MLB All Star game edition. These were sold before but deal fell through. Grey lenses have the etching. Small scratch on right side of lens, can't pick it up with the camera tho. Doesnt affect vision. Micro bag has some small black marks too. Complete set and I have replaced the rubbers with new oem blues never worn. F:9 L:8 $70.
20140201_125556_zpsct0ytard.jpg

4. Grey garage rock lenses. Brand new pulled out of a pair of Wallys. $24.
20140201_125135_zpsz9copuf4.jpg

5. Zero 0.4. Black frame and grey lenses. Lenses have some scratches but I cant capture with a camera but nothing that affects vision. Icons are fading too. F:7 L:7. Sold
20140201_125418_zpsodr4oeci.jpg

6. Fives 1.0 algae green with gold iridium. Lenses have marks but dont affect vision. Frame has some marks but in good condition. Nose bridge paint worn off. F:7 L:7. Sold
20140201_125338_zpszh8zj5o4.jpg

7. Small watch vault. Like new. $24.
20140201_125742_zpsmzsudqbv.jpg

8. Kitchen Sink backpack. Sheet metal in color. Excellent condition and never abused. Bought from a fellow member and I only used it once. Sat on top of my display the rest of the time. No rips, tears or stains. Smoke free home. 9.5/10. Sold
20140113_142755_zpsi9ja6xk9.jpg

Things I want: Garage Rock jade, violet or ice lenses
Things I like: Frog stuff, Holbrook stuff and Garage rock stuff.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent on gascans

PM sent

Gascans gone?

I havent gotten a reply....

Gascans are sold! The rest is still up for sale or trade. Bundle stuff up for good deals!

I'll take the Zero

Want to get rid of any black stands?

Pm'd everyone I think, still lots available for sale and trade!

Sorry David no display stuff is for sale.

Ill do $65 USD shipped for both the zeros and fives just to get them sold! Or other deals along those lines...

Last edited:
I'll take it