• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OR TRADE - Rotating Lens | Coin | POP Display Holder *$0LD* SHIPPED CONUS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I don't even know what to call this, but I'm not using it so it has to go... pics below - if you know please chime in... 'It' has 3 sides, is 13" tall x 7" wide, has a rotating ball bearing rotating, two sides for lenses (8 pairs) - with icons - and one side for pop, weighs about 3 lbs, and is in excellent condition with no flaws, no cracks in the lens holders, no scratches, scrapes, or dings.

<blah, blah, blah...> F&F CONUS shipping included. I will consider trades for things equally as odd as this :) I am going to let this ride here on OF for a couple of days - through the weekend - and if it does not sell/trade here I'll probably list it on eBay. :eek:

20140926_203336.jpg
20140926_203348.jpg
20140926_203356.jpg
20140926_203410.jpg
20140926_203442.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Its a rotating lens display. The sample lens pucks go in the holders and the brochures on the 3rd side. Cool piece.

Edit, could be used as a coin display.

:bump:

OF Pre-'Bay listing price drop for the triangular rotating X-metal-ish rotating lens display thingy :)

:bump:

*$0LD* on the 'Bay :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.